Tuesday, June 14, 2011

List update~+Walkthroughs+Some changes

Okay, first off, I updated the list with a few games! Three of the games are mystery ones and one is a really interesting kinetic novel(without choices) with beautiful art :)

Second off, I found more walkthroughs, so go and look if the game you are playing right now, and have trouble with, has a walkthrough listed under it~

And, lastly, I organized the list more. Now, instead of only being catecorized only under "Games that you can play without needing to download" and "Games that you need to download first to play", the games have been listed alfabetically under the same catecoriez. It should be easier to find a specific game :D

That's it for now, but stay tuned for more games, walkthroughs and changes overall, since I'll soon be on my summerbreak and have more time then~

No comments:

Post a Comment